TravelMedia.ie is a Dublin based specialist travel public relations, marketing, representation, events, communications and social media company.
Established in 2006, we work primarily in the outbound travel industry, assisting clients in Ireland, the UK, the US and Europe.
Our clients are airlines, hotels and hotel chains, cruise and ferry companies, tourist boards and CVBs, both national and local, car hire, tour operators, travel agents, travel insurance companies, OTA and online travel providers.
On a day to day basis we carry out the below activities on behalf of our clients:
- Traditional PR – press releases, photocalls, and press trips
- Media monitoring and clippings, covering print, online and broadcast
- Media buying – online, print, outdoor, broadcast
- Strategic advice
- Event management – such as awards, launch events and road shows (more detail below)
- Industry consultancy
- Content marketing (more detail below)
- Social media (more details below)
- Representation – working with the Irish travel trade on behalf of international clients.
We can make sure your event makes an impact. Here are some of our upcoming events:
- Travel Media Awards, 20th May 2016, Dublin
Social Media & Content Marketing
Social media and content marketing is now a huge part of what we do here at TravelMedia.ie. On a daily and weekly basis we assist our clients with the following social media tasks:
- Social media account setup, population and SEO for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Facebook and Twitter management. Content provision. Posting and replying to messages.
- Building Likes, Fans and Followers, through paid and organic means.
- Running Contests and Competitions on social media.
- Facebook advertising, from Post Boosts to WCA, Conversion Tracking, Facebook Exchange and Lookalike Audiences.
- App installs and management.
- Email database building via social media and on client websites.
- Reporting, including Google Analytics.
- Content Marketing and content provision, from blogging to website copy.
- Blog writing and blogger outreach. TravelMedia.ie are media partners at TBEX Europe. Michael Collins was a speaker at TBEX Europe 2013 and will be again at TBEX Athens 2014.
- YouTube. Video production, editing and distribution. Channel management.
Meet with us
We are in London and Paris for client meetings on a monthly basis. If you’d like to meet with us then contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You’ll also meet us at these events throughout the year:
- November – WTM London
- November – Travel Centres conference (Ireland). Here is Michael’s 2013 presentation.
- October/November – ITAA conference
- October 2015 – TBEX Asia, Bangkok
- October – Northern Ireland Travel Awards
- April 2015 – TBEX Europe, Costa Brava
- May – Blue Insurances Travel Media Awards
- June – Caribbean Ball, London
- June – Northern Ireland Travel News Big Travel Trade Event
- March – ITB Berlin
- January – Holiday World Show Dublin
Connect with us
Make sure you’re connected with us on all of our social media platforms:
Got a question? Contact us.