Meet the Media is a one-day networking event for the international travel trade and Irish media. This unique event connects media from all over Ireland (print, broadcast, online, digital, bloggers, influencers) with 30 worldwide travel suppliers including airlines, hoteliers, tourist boards and tour operators. The inaugural 2017 event was a massive success, with over 500 appointments made between suppliers and media.
Date: Monday February 19th, 2018
Venue: 5* Westbury Hotel, Dublin 2
Teas, coffees and lunch are served throughout the day.
Media – Get Registered!
Travel trade and media can arrange meetings in advance of the event using our online appointment system. If you are a member of the media and are planning to attend this event then your details will need to be added to our online appointment scheduling software ASAP. Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following details for your online profile:
- Your website url (blog, newspaper etc.)
- Details of your social media handles, accounts, channels etc.
- A headshot
- Your full job title
- Contact information
- A brief bio (200 words max)
I’m media – why should I attend?
- Meet 30 quality travel suppliers and companies in the one day – some of whom have never visited Ireland before.
- Arrange press trips and discuss possible collaborations
- Win prizes on the day
- Regional media will be assisted with travel and accommodation
Have a look at our 2017 review video below.
I’m travel trade – why should I sign up?
- Meet over 50 members of the Irish media in one day
- 15-minute appointments – efficient meetings
- Online appointment system – only meet the media you want
- Brief media on your latest product/destination news
If you are a member of the travel trade and would like to sign up for this exciting event then please email email@example.com