Many planned events, festivals and sporting fixtures all over the world have now been cancelled or postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But, fear not, you can still attend many of your favourite events on a rescheduled date. We have put together a list of the new dates for postponed events in France 2020. This blog will be updated regularly as new information becomes available.
Please see the following updates on events in France, March 2020
- 28th Paris Half Marathon: Postponed to 6th September
- GB Alpine Championships 2020: Cancelled.
- The Six Nations: France vs. Ireland: Postponed to 31st October
- Tomorrowland Winter France: Cancelled.
- Martial Arts Festival Paris: Postponed to 27th June
- Series Mania TV Festival Lille: Cancelled
- The Colour Run Paris: Postponed. Date to be confirmed.
Please see the following new dates for postponed events in France, April 2020
- 44th Paris Marathon: Postponed to 18th October
- Art Paris: Cancelled.
- The Paris-Roubaix cycling race: Postponed. Date to be confirmed.
- Le Mondial du Vent in Leucate: Cancelled.
- The Bassins des Lumières Opening in Bordeaux: Postponed to 10th June
- Normandy Impressionist Festival: Postponed to 4th July – 15 November
Please see the following new dates for postponed events in France, May 2020
- Cannes Film Festival: Cancelled.
- French Tennis Open: Postponed to 20th Sept – 4th October
- French Motorcycle Grand Prix 2020: Postponed. New date to be announced.
Please see the following new dates for postponed events in France, June 200
- The 88th 24 Hours of Le Mans: Postponed to 19-20 September.
- Tour de France: Postponed to 29th August.
For further information please email email@example.com or call +353 86 049 2394