From festive, fairy-tale ski villages to modern ski resorts, if you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, there’s a great chance your wish will come true in the mountains with Crystal Ski.
Lots of European countries have their main celebration on Christmas Eve, so you’ll get the best of both worlds – a festive feast after the lifts close on 24th of December, and then a full day of skiing and fun on Christmas Day.
France is a firm favourite for ski holidays, especially at Christmas! Boasting diverse, easy-to-reach resorts, from traditional to purpose-built, luxury to budget-friendly, the French slopes have something to offer all ski levels.
Whether you’re heading off as a couple or with family, Crystal Ski’s Christmas deals offer great value.
Christmas Deals This Year from Dublin
- Depart 19th December 2021, stay in the 3* Sant Roma Apartments, Arinsal, on a self’catering basis for 7 nights from €369 per person. (2 adults and 1 child from €809 or 2 adults and 2 children from €829)
- Depart 19th December 2021, stay in the 3* Hotel Palarine, Arinsal, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €339 per person
- Depart 19th December 2021, stay in the 3* Hotel Gran Baita, Sauze Doulx, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €479 per person
France deals from Dublin Airport with Crystal Ski:
- Depart 26th March 2022, stay in the 3* Riviere Apts, Chamonix, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €479pps (based on 4 sharing)
- Depart 26th March 2022, stay at the 3* Residence Licorne, La Plagne, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €529pps (2 adults and 1 child from €1,369 or 2 adults and 2 children from €1,789)
- Depart 26th March 2022, stay at the 3* Le Cheval Blanc Residence, Val Thorens, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €529pp (Group of 10 people. Includes 1 free place)
Next Season Ski with Crystal Ski From Dublin Airport:
- Depart 24th December 2022, stay at the 3* Hotel Park, St Johann, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €1029pps
- Depart 7th January 2023, stay at the 3*+ Hotel Diva, Tignes, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €999pps
- Depart 26th February 2023, stay at the 4*+ Hotel Du Col, Sestriere, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €1099pps
Book with confidence with Crystal Ski
Crystal Ski promise you the flexibility to make changes to your holiday booking. We’re offering free amends on holidays up to 12 weeks before your departure date*. Terms and conditions apply.
All include flights from Dublin, 20kg luggage and transfers. Book with Crystal Ski & call a ski advisor on 01 653 3501
All holidays and prices are subject to change & availability and are based on 2 sharing for 7 nights (Unless stated above). Prices do not include optional extras such as insurance, in-flight meals or group seating. Normal Crystal Ski terms & conditions apply.