While France is famous for its superb food, it’s also home to some of the world’s most popular ski areas. Featuring a diversity of resorts, high-altitude slopes and lift-linked mountain ranges, France is one of the best countries for a ski holiday. Get on the French slopes even faster, with short flights to Geneva and Chambéry, plus quick transfers onto many resorts!
- Major resorts have big ski areas to keep everyone busy.
- High-altitude skiing and some of the best glaciers in the world.
- Unmatched diversity – from purpose-built to charming villages.
France – 7 nights from just €329pps
- Depart 29th February 2020, stay in 3* Les Gemeaux Apartments, La Plagne, on a self-catering basis from €639pps (4 Share)
- Depart 21st March 2020, stay in 3* L’aigulle Rouge, Les Arcs, on a half-board basis from €635pps
- Depart 28th March 2020, stay in 3* Antares Apartments, Avoriaz, on a self-catering basis from €329pps (4 Share)
Austria – 7 nights
- Depart 29th February 2020, stay in 4* Hotel St George, Zell Am See, on a B&B basis from €675pps
- Depart 7th March 2020, stay in 2* Pension Franzl, Nierderau, on a B&B basis from €435pps
- Depart 21st March 2020, stay in 3* Garni Edelweiss, Mayrhofen, on a B&B basis from €509pps
Andorra – 7 nights
- Depart 1st March 2020, stay in 3* Sant Roma Apartments, Arnisal, on a self-catering basis from €279pps (4 Share)
- Depart 8th March 2020, stay in 3* Poblado Apartments, Arinsal, on a self-catering basis from €319pps (4 Share)
- Depart 15th March 2020, stay in 3* Hotel Palarine, Arinsal, on a half-board basis from €489pps
All include flights from Dublin, 20kg luggage and transfers
Book with Crystal Ski & call a ski advisor on 01 653 3501
All holidays and prices are subject to change & availability, and are based on 2 sharing and are for 7 nights (Unless stated above). Prices do not include optional extras such as insurance, in-flight meals or group seating. Normal Crystal Ski terms & conditions apply