Did you publish a travel piece about France during 2019?
A written piece in a print publication or online? A blog? Maybe a radio feature?
Whatever type of story it is, we would like you to submit it for the 2020 French Travel Media Awards, hosted by Atout France and partners.
Nominees and winners of the awards will be honoured at an exclusive dinner in Dublin – date TBC.
This year’s categories are:
- Best Culture Feature
- Best Sport & Activity Feature
- Best City Break Feature
- Best Destination Feature
- Best Wine & Gastronomy Feature
Conditions for entry – please read carefully before you submit:
- One article per journalist per category – the same piece of work cannot be entered across various categories.
- When entering – please clearly state what category you are entering in.
- Please provide a clearly labelled PDF – Name, publication, article feature name (and easy to read!) We can except links but an accompanying PDF is preferred.
- Please ensure your PDF is 1 merged PDF. Multiple PDF’s for the same piece of work will not be accepted.
- In the case of a blog / online feature a link is acceptable.
- Social media posts / links are not valid for entry.
- Work needs to have been published during 2019 ONLY.
The 2020 French Travel Media Awards are open to both traditional media and bloggers.
Please submit your work to email@example.com no later than Wednesday 25th March.
For more information on France, visit www.france.fr