Press release date: July 30th 2019
Sitting in the centre of the African safari experience is Kenya – the land of The Lion King.
With a phenomenal variety of wild animals and Big Five viewing opportunities, Simba’s real-life kingdom boasts stunning parks and unique reserves.
Discover Kenya is one of Hayes & Jarvis’ most popular tours, and a fantastic introduction to the environment that inspired Mufasa’s Pride Lands as it takes in many of Kenya’s best-known national parks.
- International flights
- Accommodation in twin or double bed with private facilities
- Meals included
- Non-air-conditioned transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English-speaking local driver/guide
- Airport transfers
- Park entrance fees and government taxes
- One bottle of water per person per day on game drives
- Masai Mara National Reserve
- Great Wildebeest Migration
- Lake Nakuru National Park
- Amboseli National Park
Check out the full itinerary here
Remember – this is just a sample of what’s available!
Call (01) 513 4329 to chat to one of our Destination Specialists who will find something to suit your needs perfectly. To be truly inspired, and for more information, visit www.hayesandjarvis.ie.
The doors of the brand-new Hayes & Jarvis office are open! Be sure to call into 16 Exchequer Street, Dublin 2, where our expert staff will be on hand to help you create your dream holiday.
T&Cs apply. Offer applies to new bookings only and is subject to availability. They reserve right to amend the offer at any time. Offer can be withdrawn at any time without notice. Visit www.hayesandjarvis.ie for full T&Cs.
Hayes & Jarvis, Ireland’s leading long haul destination specialists offering luxury experiences worldwide.