Press release date: 4th December 2019
Christmas is a special experience for Irish skiers and boarders – most ski resorts are buzzing in the build up to Christmas week and many resorts will organise their own special events!
In many Alpine locations, thousands of snow covered pine trees help to make resorts a picture perfect backdrop for festive photos, along with the Christmas markets and other events taking place. You’ll also find resorts go crazy with decorations meaning you won’t miss out on your fair share of fairy lights or tinsel covered Christmas trees.
Christmas week is often quieter than New Years’ week. This means the slopes (depending on the resort) are often quiet and remain almost continuously open. This makes skiing after over indulgence a great way of burning off a mince pie or two.
So, whether you’re heading off as a couple or with family, Crystal’s Christmas week prices offer great value. Check out a selection of them below:
- Depart 21st December 2019, stay in the 3* self-catering Constellations Apartments, La Plagne for 7 nights from €299 per person (5 share)
- Depart 21st December 2019, stay in the 2* Pension Maximillan, Soll, on a B&B basis for 7 nights from €605 per person
- Depart 22nd December 2019, stay in the 3* Hotel Martin, Sauze D’oulx, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €679 per person
- Depart 22nd December 2019, stay in the 3* Sant Roma Apartments Arinsal, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €319 per person
Other top offers
- Depart 8th Feb 2020, stay in the 3* Hotel La Lans Avoriaz, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €785 per person
- Depart 28th March 2020, stay in the 3* Borsat Iv Apartments Tignes, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €295 per person (4 share)
- Depart 25th January 2020, stay in the 2* Kolpinghaus Apts, Kitzbuhel, on a self-catering basis for 7 nights from €705 per person (4 share)
- Depart 29th February 2020, stay in the 2* Pension Mair St Johann, on a B&B basis for 7 nights from €639 per person
- Depart 1st March 2020, stay in the 3* Hotel Dei Camosci Courmayer, on a half-board basis for 7 nights from €595 per person
- Depart 26th January 2020, stay in the 2* Hotel Arinsal, Arinsal, on a B&B basis for 7 nights from €549 per person
All include flights from Dublin, 20kg luggage and transfers.
Book with Crystal Ski & call a ski advisor on 01 653 3501 or visit www.crystalski.ie/
All holidays and prices are subject to change & availability and are based on 2 sharing and are for 7 nights (Unless stated above). Prices do not include optional extras such as insurance, in-flight meals or group seating. Normal Crystal Ski terms & conditions apply.