The wild scenery of our stunning little island has understandably captured the hearts of filmmakers around the world! And of course, it should come as no surprise to most fans of Game of Thrones that many scenes from the series were filmed in the beautiful County Antrim.
So, if you or a loved one are a self-proclaimed Game of Thrones enthusiast and simply can’t imagine anything better than uncovering the magical Winterfell castle – Wild Rover Tours’ Game of Thrones Tour from Dublin is one for the Christmas list!
Why book the Game of Thrones Tour from Dublin?
- Visit locations where some of the most iconic blood-curdling Game of Thrones scenes were filmed
- Savour the seaside town of Carnlough… or maybe better known as the dramatic city of Braavos!
- Along the Causeway Coastal Route, stop at the Cushedun Caves, where you could swear you saw ships sailing from Westeros on the horizon
- With our lunch stop at the Fullerton Arms, claim your place at a very realistic Iron Throne!
- Visit the House of Greyjoy (otherwise known as the Dunluce Castle) where you can hear the family’s affairs echoing
- Let your expert guide weave stories of Irish myth and truth that undoubtedly give this location its otherworldly magic
- Get 10% off a second Wild Rover Day Tour from Dublin when booking them at the same time!
Price: Adult €55.00 plus booking fee
Availability: 5 days a week
Pickup: 7:15am Dublin Bus Office, 59 O’Connell Street Upper, Dublin 1
Drop off: 8:10pm O’ Connell Street
Things to bring: All weather clothing and a smile on your face
Included: GOT costumes, transport, guides and all admissions
Interested in booking the Game of Thrones Tour for you or a loved one this Christmas? Simply click here!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding Wild Rover Tours press collaborations and/or interviews.