The Covid-19 pandemic has forced us all into creating new, innovative ways of carrying out business and many of our day-to-day tasks. In light of the current climate, Tropical Medical Bureau are delighted to announce the launch of a new Tele Consultation service, available for all new and existing patients.
Run through Skype shared screen facilities, this full standard consultation service will cover all the protocols and practices TMB have used over the past 30 years – minus the shared physical space!
This brand-new consultation service will allow TMB to provide patients, new and old, with usual detailed information in relation to their travels and itinerary, as well as health care advice including vaccine recommendations, and advice on common topics such as malaria risks, mosquito bites, food/water precautions and altitude sickness. This service will also allow patients the option to receive their prescription to their email address or directly to their chemist.
Certain post-travel consultations may also be possible through this service.
Tele Consultation Process
- Book a Tele Consultation here
- Complete your registration card – available as an editable PDF, and return to TMB before the consultation
- Log onto Skype for your appointment with your registered TMB doctor
- Receive your prescription via email or request for it to be sent directly to your chemist
- Attend a TMB clinic and have recommended vaccines administered by one of our nurses.
For more travel health tips and advice call your local TMB clinic and book in to speak with one of our qualified professionals.
To book an appointment for vaccinations and see a list of our base and associate clinics, please contact Tropical Medical Bureau on 00-353-1-2715-200 or visit www.tmb.ie.