Press Release Date: 17th May 2017
Did you know that Thailand is one of the most popular destinations with Irish holidaymakers?
It’s not hard to see why with its stunning beaches, turquoise waters, delicious cuisine and fantastic nightlife! Not to mention the amazing value for money in this South East Asia paradise!
Snorkel among colourful reefs, absorb the classic Thai culture and hospitality, visit local fishing villages and sip cocktails underneath swaying palm trees.
If this sounds like your dream getaway then enjoy this amazing deal from GoHop.ie, Ireland’s leading online tour operator!
Take the Thailand Beaches West Coast 8 night tour from only €925pp.
- Visit Wat Pho, home to the country’s largest reclining Buddha
- The magnificent Grand Palace in Bangkok
- Spectacular climbing routes around Krabi
- Sea kayaking trip to the mangrove forest of Ao Thalane
- Explore the beautiful underwater world around Ao Nang with some scuba diving
- Absorb Thai culture through the tastes of a Thai cooking class
- Experience the beautiful underwater world that surrounds Ko Yao Noi with a boat and snorkelling trip around the islands
- Explore the tourist haven of Phuket
- Stop by the last untouched rainforest remaining on the island at the Khao Phra Thaeo Wildlife Sanctuary
- Drop into Bang Pae Waterfall for a refreshing swim
For a full itinerary click here.
Price includes: Return flights ex. Dublin, 8 nights’ accommodation as per the itinerary, taxes and charges.
Best time to travel: November to April
Phone: 083 1042620
Phone: 086 8583585
Phone: 086 0492394
The GoHop Group
Phone: 01 2412362