Are you one of the best and brightest rising stars in the Travel Industry?
Join your contemporaries selected for the Young Leaders Summit at Phocuswright Europe.
This May 2017, thirty-five of the travel industry’s best and brightest young leaders will come together at Phocuswright Europe for the Young Leaders Summit. Are you ready to join this elite group of young entrepreneurs, executive managers, innovators and future leaders?
The aim of the Young Leaders Summit is to promote executive management development among Europe’s most promising young professionals in the travel, tourism and hospitality industries. Hear from current travel luminaries and industry leaders as they join the Young Leaders Summit to share their experiences, advice and insights on how they developed leadership roles within their organisations.
The Young Leaders Summit is the perfect opportunity to debate current industry trends and connect with other successful young travel professionals. We have start-up founders, managers, salespeople, and directors – all young travel professionals who have great potential and are on their way to big things in the industry. The Young Leaders Summit is a great way to create a network of your peers at Phocuswright Europe and beyond.
As part of the program, participants will undertake team-building exercises, join debates about current events in the industry, and network with alumni of the Young Leaders Summit. Participants will also listen to and learn from C-level executives from some of Europe’s most successful travel companies.
Applicants must be
- An employee in travel, tourism or hospitality
- 35 years of age or younger on December 31, 2017
- Fast-track executive management position or on a clear path to management
- Sponsored by their company to apply
- Paid registration to Phocuswright Europe
- The tenure of the 2017 class will begin on 16 May 2017 and continue for one year, concluding on the first day of Phocuswright Europe 2018, when a new class will convene.
- Applications will be accepted through 31 March for the 2017 Phocuswright Europe Young Leaders Summit
- A maximum of 35 applicants will be selected to participate each year.