Press Release Date: 11th July 2017
Festival season is in full swing, but before you hit the road put in some planning and preparation to ensure that you get the most out of your festival experience!
Music festivals have never been more popular, both at home and abroad, but with bigger and longer festivals now the norm, it’s important to think of your health and well-being.
Be prepared for every eventuality with this handy guide from Tropical Medical Bureau and you’ll never have a festival headache again!
- Keep hydrated: Drinking plenty of water throughout the festival will give you more energy and help you sleep better. Invest in a reusable water bottle and top your bottle up regularly throughout the day.
- The essentials: Make sure you’re prepared for rain or shine. Always pack extra layers, wellies, light shoes, sun cream, insect repellent, a hat, sunglasses, toilet paper, a first aid kit, bin bags and duct tape.
- Cleanliness: Even if your festival provides shower facilities, have some personal provisions on you to give yourself a ‘shower on the go’. We suggest wet wipes, a microfibre towel (to save valuable space) and a wash it all soap that works on clothes, hair and body!
- Keep it charged: Avoid missing out on any key moments by bringing a portable chargerwith you to keep all your devices topped up and usable!
- Mind your money: It’s important to set yourself a daily budget at a festival, to avoid being penniless come the last day, and to keep your money somewhere safe. It doesn’t get much safer than a money belt.
- Fancy food: The food aspect of festivals has improved massively over the last decade, however, it is easy to slip up and miss out on full, complete meals throughout the day, but this is how you’ll lose energy and feel ill. Make sure you manage to get at least one proper meal a day.
Pick up these festival friendly accessories in most TMB clinics nationwide or head over to www.travelshop.ie and nab yourself a bargain in their current sale!
To book an appointment, please contact Tropical Medical Bureau on 1850 487674 or visit www.tmb.ie.
Phone: 083 1042620
Phone: 086 8583585
Phone: 086 0492394
Follow us on Twitter on www.twitter.com/TravelMedia_ie or on Facebook on www.facebook.com/TravelMedia.ie.
This press release has been sent by TravelMedia.ie on behalf of Tropical Medical Bureau