Press Release Date: 24th May 2017
Travelling with your closest friends can be the most rewarding thing you will ever do. However, it is important to put in some time and effort to ensure the trip runs smoothly for everyone.
Here are some top tips to help you make the most out of travelling with your friends, compiled by the experienced Tropical Medical Bureau travellers and clinical healthcare team!
- Before anything is booked, you should all discuss your individual needs, goals and preferences to ensure that you are compatible with your fellow travellers.
- Do you want a relaxing holiday or do you want to take in all the sights? Plan ahead and agree on an itinerary to avoid any conflict while on the road.
- Money can be a sensitive subject so it is important to decide on a budget beforehand. Make sure everyone understands it and are happy with your planned expenses.
- Try to pay any outstanding balances (deposits etc.) as soon as you can. Often one person in the group takes a big hit to secure things like accommodation, so be conscious and pay them back before they have to ask for it.
- The most important thing while travelling is the health of you and your pals. Make sure everyone gets the right vaccinations before you go. Book a group appointment to discuss your trip in detail with a TMB travel health expert and get any required and recommended vaccinations as well as all the information you need on a range of health topics.
- Being away from home can be tough. The beauty of travelling with your friends is that you can be open and honest with them about your emotions. Keep an eye out for each other, in particular anyone who is acting strange, they may just need a friend to talk to.
- Friends are bound to annoy you at some stage but forgive quickly! There is no point holding grudges and spoiling your holiday. Hug and make up and enjoy your trip to the max!
- Discuss what is necessary for your trip. Make sure everyone is organised and has the right papers and gear packed. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
To book an appointment, please contact Tropical Medical Bureau on 1850 487674 or visit www.tmb.ie
Phone: 083 1042620
Phone: 086 8583585
Phone: 086 0492394
Follow us on Twitter on www.twitter.com/TravelMedia_ie or on Facebook on www.facebook.com/TravelMedia.ie.
This press release has been sent by TravelMedia.ie on behalf of Tropical Medical Bureau